The ultimate projection solution for any meeting space.
The PowerLite 4650 projector provides brilliant color and amazing image quality with 5200 lumens of color brightness1 and 5200 lumens of white brightness1 and XGA resolution. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. Setup is easy with a centered lens design, up to 2x optical zoom, and lens shift. Secure networking features allow for easy monitoring/control, message broadcasting, and displaying content over the network. Whether they’re used in the boardroom, or your living room, the PowerLite 4650 multimedia projector delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
|3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 5200 lumens of color brightness1 and 5200 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 4650 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
|The Epson PowerLite 4000 Projector Series
|Color Brightness1||5200 lumens||4200 lumens||5000 lumens||4000 lumens|
|White Brightness1||5200 lumens||4200 lumens||5000 lumens||4000 lumens|
|Inputs||HDMI, DP, VGA||HDMI, DP, VGA||HDMI, DP, VGA||HDMI, DP, VGA|
Projection System: Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
Color Brightness: 5200 lumens1
White Brightness: 5200 lumens1
Bright and ColorfulFeatures 5200 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1See the video >
XGA1024 x 768 resolution
Lens ShiftEquipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift, to help configure projector setup
Split ScreenDisplay content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen.
HDMI ConnectivityIncludes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
DICOMDICOM mode allows for superb and accurate tonal reproduction, allowing for improved medical imagery such as X-rays.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 4650 has:
- Color Brightness: 5200 lumens
- White Brightness: 5200 lumens
- Crisp, clear resolution — XGA for incredible images
- Lens shift — offers installation flexibility with a range of motion of up to ±58° vertical from center and ±38° horizontal from center; also features lens shift lock
- Versatile connectivity — easily integrate with any system with HDMI and Display Port
- Convenient remote management — remotely monitor and control presentations
- Epson iProjectionTM — wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and AndroidTMdevices2
- Centered lens design — position the ceiling mount, screen and projector independently; the screen will align with the lens at the center of the projector
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema technology and 2:2 pull-down — achieve exceptional video quality without introducing artifacts
- 3D stacking — using polarized filters and passive 3D glasses; or, double stack the projectors to display a 2D image, and get double the brightness
- EasyMP Network Projection — easily present content over the network
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus message broadcasting and built-in schedule functions
- Split Screen3 — project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously
- Digital connectivity — easily integrate your projector with any existing system, via HDMI and Display Port
- Point and arc correction — adjust each side of an image for a perfectly rectangular image
What’s in the Box
- PowerLite 4650 Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- EasyMP® software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Registration card
- Password protection sticker
- Lens lock screw
Two-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty